Friday, July 31, 2009

Toenails (or Lack Thereof)

Sarah, please stop destroying your poor toenails.


In the morning, I joined the others for breakfast at Sunrise McD. I didn't know how to turn into the damn place so I ended up passing Sunrise tower and had to park at Gurney. Whoops. I brought a fruit salad for everyone to make their meal more balanced (=P) and I brought another huge tupperware for myself because I am a stingy bugger, and I need my second breakfast and all the calories I can get. (?)

Went for RPM today. Since it was Rafael's first class back after his 3 week honeymoon, my decision to go was Suicidal Attempt No. 1. If I am mad enough I will go for Suicidal Attempt No. 2 tomorrow at ten a.m. but I think I'd prefer a nice run. In fact I should actually go for both but Mum will kill me. "TOO MUCH EXERCISE BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA".. "TAKE YOUR CALTRATE BLABLABLABLABLA". Mmmm hmmm. Well I have been taking my Caltrate Mum even though you have to remind me every night.

A few days ago, my parents said "Sarah, please sit down and explain to us what is the difference between a blog, Facebook and Twitter." OMGWTFBBQ?!?!

MILEAGE MILEAGE MILEAGE. 12 + 8 + 21 + 7 + ....

Did I mention that I need to stop destroying my toenails?

No comments: