Saturday, July 4, 2009

Saturday Night

Today I absolutely stuffed myself. I mean I always stuff myself but today more than usual. Yay let's all be happy balloons!

A recurring line in my head does not cease to go away: YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!?! in a particular voice. I wonder whose. This is then followed up by an extremely cute version of a squawking bird.

Today, I finished Tale of Two Cities and the only thing I liked was the first paragraph in the book (Sorry, Charles). I also bought another black sports jacket (Reebok) to add to my collection of two other black sports jackets and two non sporty one, five white jackets, one grey jacket, one purple jacket, one blue jacket, one denim jacket, one brown jacket, and two green jackets (I am not joking).

There are holes for your thumbs, I mean.. How genius is that? It's pure genius.




...... now how could you say no to something so beautiful?

I also had afternoon tea with my mother at Penang Club where the waiter pissed me off no end. He thought I was a child. I CAN POUR MY OWN DAMN TEA THANK YOU. Then we went to Giant and I bought fruits to last me until tomorrow because I eat a lot at night as they help me sleep (seven apples anyone? Big ones mind you). Then my mum and I went up to the bookstore which still gives us 10% discount because we've been buying books there for about 9 years, possibly longer. They should give us increases in discounts yearly! -.- (slap)

I also tore off the rest of my nails.

Ciao

No comments: