Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am bored and everyone is sleeping

1. From now on, you can't tell lies.
No point lying

2. Are you ready?
This is a pointless rhetorical question since I'm going to continue with the survey anyway

3. Think back six months ago, were you single?
NO I was married to my Chemistry textbook

4. What do you carry with you at all times?
Extra baggage

5. When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Yes

6. How are you feeling?
Annoyed

7. Is something wrong right now?
There is always something wrong

8. Are you mad at someone?
More than one

9. What's on your mind?
( )

10. Are you jealous of someone right now?
Do I really need to be jealous of anyone?

11. Do you have a piggy bank that's actually shaped like a pig?
I have a bank account

12. Do you want to start over with anyone?
Not really. I treat people how I think they should be treated.

13. Do you know if anyone likes you?
That's not a primary concern

14. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Shouldn't you ask other people that

15. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Nothing

16. True love or 1 billion bucks?
Both

17. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
I can't remember

18. Anything you would change about your life right now?
I want to be fitter and faster

19. You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
Tattoos are pointless

20. Could you cry right now?
I only cry when it is necessary

21. Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
(refer ques. 20)

22. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
I always say what I think

23. Are you okay with the life you live?
Ha. Ha.

24. Last person you told a secret to?
I only share secrets with myself

25. Do you like hugs?
Depends on my mood. They can piss me off.

26. Do you believe true love can conquer anything?
No

27. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember

28. How much money did you spend today?
It's only 9.01 a.m. but if you ask me later in the day I will give you a ridiculous sum

29. What are you sitting on right now?
A chair?

30. Who's the last person you IM'd?
Film

31. What's something you really want right now, be honest.
Reassurance that I am not going to rot in hell for my sins :(

32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's damn cute

33. What did you do yesterday?
I hiked up Penang Hill, spent the afternoon in Gurney drinking coffee and reading Human Traces, and then went to the gym. (Other mundane stuff like eating, bathing, sleeping, etc)

34. Would you forgive a friend for telling your biggest secret?
No

35. Is there someone that makes you happy every time you speak with them?
Yes actually.. Always end up laughing if I have a conversation with Sarah B or Ibu

36. When's the last time you said you were fine and you really weren't?
I say that if I'm too lazy to explain why I'm not fine

37. Is someone on your mind right now?
I often think of myself, yes

38. Whose birthday is coming up?
Refer Facebook.

39. Were you happy when you woke up?
Not particularly.

40. What is one emotion you are feeling right now?
Annoyance

41. What's the last thing you ate?
4 weet bix, one yoghurt and three apples

42. Are you easy to get along with?
Depends on who you are.

43. Ever cheated on someone?
No

44. Who is the last person to send you a text?
Sara Loh

45. What are you currently listening to?
Lovefool by The Cardigans

No comments: