Thursday, July 2, 2009

Morning Run

Despite the red-rimmed eyes and puffy cheeks, managed to do 8 km in 35 minutes.

Alright I suppose.

And this is my 200th post.

I have nothing significant or substantial to say, except that Guess is having an additional 20% discount for Citibank card members. I found a bag that was already 50% off so I could actually get it for 70% off. So I called my mother to come all the way from work just to pay for the bag. And she came and was about to pay. And then suddenly they said they couldn't get the tag off. You know, the digital ones that need the special machine to detach so they don't set the alarm off. Apparently the bag was shipped from KL and they couldn't call the office on that day. I bet they were just lazy. But it was a very nice bag. Just my kind of size. Army green with lots of zips. From about RM400 to RM160. Now tell me that isn't a good buy.

Well Sarah B then went to Queensbay to look for it and buy her second pair of jeans for the day but they didn't have it.

So the Gurney outlet better call KL today and tell me ASAP.

It was a very nice bag, did I mention?

I am also eating my second breakfast of the day at this very instant.

Later, I will receive some prize at Presentation Day.

I want ( ).

No comments: