Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Day After

16km in the morning. I won't state the time because it's embarassing.
Went out for lunch with Aly, Sammie and Jiun Mei at Tao. I ordered 10 sets of sashimi and finished it all. So much for asceticism. We had a lot of fun. I laughed a lot, which is good. Kept sneaking in veggies from my tupperware under the watchful hawk-eye of the waitress who obviously disliked me because I asked for watermelon about 10 times. The buffet is really worth it though.

Adjourned to Gurney where I watched Ice Age 3 with Jiun Mei, Jolene and Byran (Bryan?). It was absolutely hilarious. Surprise surprise, bumped into Kylie and Xiao Tian (I RECOGNISED YOU WOMAN!), who told me that Su Yin and Jing Min were there. 5 minutes later I spotted Jasryn and Kai Sheng and screamed "I SEEEEE YOUUUUU" across a span of about 50 metres. Jasryn hurt her ankle running towards me. Sorry but I'm just so irresistible.

I also unnecessarily bought ANOTHER teddy bear (which seems to be a trend when I am sad and depressed and somewhat suicidal).

Meet Benjamin




This is really weird because I normally find teddy bears really soppy and I am not a sissy girl type. But.. Can't resist them when I'm sad. There is something about their faces and soft fur that appeals to my sorrow-ridden soul at the lowliest moments.

I really hope Peter doesn't get jealous.






By the way, I'd like to thank my parents here even though they don't know what a blog is. When I got home from lunch today, not having spoken to them the whole night and morning because of my bad mood (despite frantic knocks and shouts on my door, I think they thought I was killing myself or something) I found a life-size poster of Nadal hanging on my wall. They'd forced the guy working at Royal Sporting House to give it to them. They said "Hope it cheers you up." They told me that no matter what, I am and will always be the best to them.



Handwritten by Dad :P

Thanks, Mum and Dad. Sorry I always take you for granted and always am so rude.

3 comments:

Jasryn said...

Omg can cry la. So touching.

Geok Pin said...

you have such wonderful parents...

SarahSC said...

I know.. I am really really lucky
You finally have a google account!
Yay. Go start a blog! :D