Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Morning Run

Just came back from interval runs with the WWWarriors. We did sprints of 800m and then had a recovery run of 330m. We did this 8 times. Very fun. Sam is scarily fast. He was supposed to take 4 minutes to run 800m, instead he did 3.10! Sweat. I just lumber on far behind. Haha!

Contemplating whether or not to go out for morning coffee because I need my quadraple shot Americano with less water (i.e. thick, viscous and extremely potent) or whether I should just make my own and leave for gym later.

I have almost finished Human Traces by Sebastian Faulks and it is an excellent, excellent book and I will, from now on, list it down as one of my favourites of all time. EVERYONE PLEASE GO READ IT. It will make you question the basic fundamentals of what it really means to be human; to have thoughts and emotions and to often act against our own understanding. This is basically what I plan to dedicate the rest of my life to studying.

Will be bringing my stuff to the lovely Jing Min's house later to sell at her Garage Sale although that will be after lunch so I don't know whether the crowd would have dwindled or not.

I need to bathe. Ciao.

No comments: