Friday, June 13, 2008

Today

So today was.. the same as all Fridays. Embarassing because during P.E. I do nonsense. I can't even kick the football properly! Everyone must be having a good damn laugh at my non-existent skills. Sorry guys. Running is about the only sport I can do. And it's not even fast.

This week ran shit little mileage. I really need to up up up the kms, 26km run in August and I really want to do that. Well. Not some hobbling, pathetic end but a strong finish. :( don't know whether I can do it.

Dr. D. made me feel a little better. I had a mentor meeting with him today before school (made me late for duty, whoops!) and he said really nice things to me. He said he wrote in my report that I am the perfect IB student. I find that amusing because I am so bloody flawed, how can I be the perfect IB student? And we were just talking about TOK, CAS, how I'm getting along. He said he's impressed. And oh you know for Mr. Walton's report, because last term he wrote "Sarah is making excellent progress" and this term he wrote "Sarah is doing very well", before I even said anything he said "Whoops Sarah I know you will be paranoid that I wrote very well and not excellent.." So he added another excellent with a smiley face which I thought was so cute.. Dr. D. laughed and said he wanted to outdo Mr. Walton's English so he said "Is outstanding better than excellent?" Lmao. So at least I laughed quite a bit today.

Wei Yun's having a party but I need to help out around the house a bit since Kakak went home for a while to see her son. So I only might be able to go but much later. Depends. Hope they're all having fun. Knowing Wei Yun, they probably are. They'd better be thinking of me! Lol..

Nothing much happened today...

....Well, besides little things which you guys should not know about.

<3

G'bye!

No comments: