Thursday, June 12, 2008

This shall have no title

Today wasn't such a good day but I am never satisfied with my days anymore. You know I wish it was so easy just to be content and happy and go like "Oh yeah I'm fine with it" and really mean what you say cos I mean half the people who say things don't mean what they say.

And I don't know what happened when I was running, my body felt so sick of everything and I couldn't even finish a measly 4km and I was so pissed and I came back and punched the wall again.

Hello sore knuckles.

I need anger and stress management issues.

Something really scary happened with Jing Min. I am really scared but I don't want to talk about it here in case something even worse happens. She may blog about it but if she doesn't then people you will just have to remain in suspense. SCAREDSCAREDSCARED

So I made myself a huge cup of French roast which I can't even finish now, people find it amazing how I can drink such bitter coffee. It is an acquired taste people. Once you like it though you can never stop. Just like everything else you like. You're caught. You're drawn to it. I have a person/thing in mind. Shall not say who/what. Stupid. I'm not good enough. Never good enough.

This is such a bloody insecure post that reveals all my useless insecurity which does me no good at all

I haven't even written a God damn poem for days

Stupid
Stupid
Stupid





On the wrist,
a string that
tightened amidst
the other parts
of my
armshandsfeet,
constricting the pulsing life
that beat. (steadily.)
from within.
blue lines running
so fast along
the skin
my eyes see nothing
that is wrong

except

this feeling
for you

I want to


( )

No comments: