Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Please

i peel this skin
off
like wax
paper thin
gloss
from my back
fingers scrabbling
at the gold
on my neck
get it off
away
done
gone

no

tighten the strings
pour the pain on me
all over my body
wrapping me once more
in a cocoon
tight skin.

1639
250608











Demain, c'est l'anniversaire de Film. Ce soir, je vais au Gurney pour l'acheter un cadeau - peut etre le chocolat? Je ne sais pais. Hier soir j'ai conduis au Queensbay et j'ai achete deux pantalons, deux echarpes, un pull... Je n'ai pas d'argent!!!!

Ok lazy to continue in French and besides no one would understand besides Jing Min, Panit, and probably Amy.

Today at school did nothing much as usual. A bit upset because TOK Essay apparently not worthy of getting A grade. So I edited it but nothing I do seems to make it okay. Stupid ish bla hell. It's so hot today so I don't think I can do 8 km. I should though. I did only 6 km yesterday and it was incredibly slow. The wind keeps pushing me backwards.

In Math Wei Yun showed her masterpiece to Mr. Webster and he found it funny I think. Anyway he read us a couple of not-so-funny math jokes half of which I did not understand but I had to laugh anyway (ego). And we were let out early for lunch apparently because I said I wanted to go for lunch?? I said nothing of the sort. I merely packed my bag. I wonder what Mr. Webster is getting at. Did I mention that he writes so very poetically? His comments were the most honest I feel in my report.

By the way, I have a lovely report. My father said it's unreal. HA. HA.

I also arm wrestled with Anil today. Darren has it on his phone. Darren please upload for me thank you. Tis an amusing video. Anil is relaxing in his chair while I am going red in the face from exertion. That sounds wrong.

Should I go to the school disco? I have a feeling it will be rather pathetic, with bad music, drinks and food which I will not drink nor eat. I might however go for the company. But then again I have already promised my DARLING 8-) Kit, adorable Sammie and gorgeous Christine that I shall go with them to watch Made of Honour. I forget whether it's at Gurney or Queens.

Tomorrow is non-uniform day. I was thinking of wearing my super huge white skirt with gold embroidery + teal peasant top I bought in K.L. Unsure. It's a bit dressy. I might have to wear that for the disco instead. WE SHALL SEE, WE SHALL SEE.

- Wasted too much time blogging. I should be looking for quotes to help Johan with his World Lit. piece. See you guys later. By the way my wonderful handsome muscle machine won first round of Wimbledon easily.. with 17 aces he stunned everyone. But I fell asleep halfway during the match. STUPID STUPID STUPID. Never mind there's lots more of him to come *BIG GRIN*


















I look at * smile
and it catches me all over again
(I think)

No comments: