Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back for 5 minutes

Ok hello real world. I can finally take a (short) break then it's back to autopilot

PREMIEREMENT, JE DETESTE L'EXAMEN DU MATEMATIQUE
Stupid bloody exam
I tore my nail and thus there was BLOOD on the paper
I also made very careless mistakes
BLOODY ones in fact
When those would have helped my obviously low-level performance
Even Mr. Webster was like "I thought it was a different person who did the exam"
I agree
I wasn't myself
I really don't know what happened
It's the first time I have ever felt panic during an exam
Like heart palpitations and all that
-_-
It's weird you know
Feeling scared before/during/after an exam.
I left like tons of spaces and during the course of the other exams I kept dreaming of blank pages in my Math exam
Which obviously caused detrimental effects to the rest of my papers
And thus I am doomed to failure

C'est affreux.
:(

OK I wasted this whole damn afternoon and at the looks of it I'll waste the whole night and tomorrow as well
NADAL PLAYING SEMIS AGAINST THE DJOKER TOMORROW
Djoker is such an arrogant toot. =)


http://www.viddler.com/explore/VamosBrigade/videos/120/

WATCH!
7+ minutes of your life well spent ;)

No comments: