Monday, June 9, 2008

C'est moi

Hello..
Ok so exams finally over
And yet the anxiety's still there
(G.O.P. I think only Wei Yun and Mr. Walton oh and Darren as well will understand this.)

Nadal trashed Federer with an impeccable score of 6-1 6-3 6-0. He even apologised to Federer during the prize-giving ceremony. Such is his wonderful courteous attitude.

1. I am very pissed as in angry not drunk at MSN which should be sued for it's useless service, cannot even bloody connect properly.
2. Today I ran 8km then cycled 10km right after. Took 35 mins plus for 8km which is not bad considering it's less than 4mins30secs per km. Ha.. Shall attempt to shorten it.
3. My resting pulse is 47
4. I should be doing my EE or my TOK essay but something is compelling me not to... (..id?) Crazy Freud is destroying my brain.
5. Singing at the top of my lungs - You Remind Me by Nickelback. This is the first time I have listened to music in 3 weeks.
6. This week will either be very good or very bad
7. I'm scared
8. Sarah wants _______
9. Meow
10. :(
11. I want abs
12. A lot of them not just one sticky outy one
13. I like to move it move it
14. I'm already out of words

I wish I had something interesting to say. Thing is people, I'm not a very interesting person. Who agrees say I!

Shall try to write a poem yes? Yes.

No comments: