Monday, June 16, 2008

First CAS day

Halo
everyone's in Thailand
Well, some of us are back here
Helped out at Kawan today
Making food etc.
Sweaty hot and smelly
Yum

Then in the afternoon went to Starbucks with Rahael and Aly
commenced to Queensbay to shop for nothing in particular yet came back with a lot of stuff
Oh
I fell down this morning
Scraped knee on gravel, little pebbles and dirt are now embedded under the skin on my knee and palm and cannot come out
part of the skin has turned grey because no blood circulation, i.e. its dead but hanging there and too painful to pull off, the congealed blood has stuck a whole lump of skin, flesh and dirt together. The best thing was that I fell down after only 2 km so I had to run for another 4km with a gaping hole in my pants and skin flapping against my knee. Excellent.

For your benefit:


1 comment:

jiunmei said...

OMG SARAH! are you like ok now?? T_T