Tuesday, June 10, 2008

C'est moi encore

One has just discovered that one is able to change font colour and size by clicking on the Compose tab next to Edit HTML. Considering that one has been blogging for quite a long time, one thinks this displays a rather large amount of stupidity in one's demented brain.
One also knows that one should be extremely grateful for one's Maths marks but one is still unsatisfied. Et pourqoui? Parce que on est trés imbécile. C'est 75. Je ne suis pas heureuse. Je ne suis jamais heureuse. On doit à commencer être heureuse! Damn it.
Overall, am rather pleased with marks (besides Math)
Le français: 7 (89%)
La chimie: 7 (88%)
La biologie: 7 (90%)
Psych (too lazy to look for the French word although I think it might be psychologie, unsure): 7 (88%)

... which leaves English. And recalling what Mr. Walton stated at the beginning of the year, "Many people miss out on that 42 because of English...."
Thanks Mr. Walton! -_- You know just before the English test when we were all waiting for the time to start, he came up to me and he was like "Oh, I'm just going to go for a coffee.. Have fun!"
HAH. Way to make someone feel better. But actually he did. Because he's super humourous and funny and he's just the absolute best teacher in the world.

So for now, I guess I must be satisfied.

My maid's son is in ICU because he was having fits and after a brain scan they said he has a blood clot. Poor kakak. She's going around holding his picture to her chest and moaning. Rather morbid but as a mother I guess it's understandable. I don't know.

It's raining really heavily outside now. I don't really mind because I'm not running today. Shall skip and do weights. Yum. 350 x 8, then squats, some bicep curls and hammers etc.

I have a feeling I won't be able to post this until later because the Internet connection has died down on me. And I happened to have been signed into MSN, after many excruciating days.

I have never felt so idle in my life. I actually read a whole book in one day. A story book! My first in so long. Double yum. It's called Hacking Harvard and it's about how 3 math prodigies formulate a master plan to get some super dumb kid into Harvard by hacking the system. And then this super high-achiever, all-rounder girl gets involved etc. Very nice. Some bits are just so funny that I burst out laughing all by myself and my cat thinks I'm weird. Hell everyone thinks I'm weird. Even I think I'm weird. Je me ne comprend pas. (I don't understand me).

Summer holidays coming up. 26km run on 20th August, might take part in that since they have decided to cancel the damn bridge run due to "lack of funds" which is probably bullshit according the sports officials I overheard at USM when Uplands was hosting the FOBBISEA games. I want to do at least half a marathon before I turn 18, which is pretty soon.

By the way recently I think I have revealed my inner mind to someone and he knows a bit too much so from now on I am going to shut my stupid mouth.

Getting frustrated with parents because still unallowed to drive.

Sarah quite likey Sarah at the moment but there remains much to be improved.


(P.S.: Still working on the poem.... Have yet to start it.)

No comments: