Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hi again

Hi again. I'm really bored and have successfully stuffed myself even more. My weight fluctuates about 4 kg daily after I shit in the morning and before I go to bed. Lol. Wonderful innit. We all need a little variety in life.

Anyway, just finished making a card for Priya and I must say it looks freaking awesome. Felt kinda sad when I was making it though. Based on what I wrote. Sad in a good way. Sadness is good sometimes. But not all the time. Which is kinda how I feel.

NADAL is playing in Cincinnati and his match is around 7.00p.m. their time so that will be 7.00 a.m. tomorrow morning. He's coming in November by the way, and Sarah B is coming along with me. I can't bloody wait. If it clashes with the stupid London/Paris holiday which I DON'T BLOODY WANT TO GO ON (Stupid parents) I am going to murder. M-U-R-D-E-R. (Yeah I can spell it.) So I shall be a little (maybe not so) tudung-ed girl screaming like a fucking maniac in the crowd. I want to get the absolute best seats. I'll sit on the Agong if I have to. No wait I won't. I'll squish him. He is a tiny man.

So right now with lack of better things to do I have decided to post nonsensical blah blah.

Question of the day (to Sarah B): Do you like humping?



I Want to be a Sheep


I would really love to be a sheep. Sheep are so fluffy and content. They look like happy clouds with feet, which should be everyone's dream in life. When I am a sheep, I will have such nice and fun days. I will eat grass and hay, and I shall bleat. And it shall be good. And sheep are special because their plural has no 'S'. How many other nouns can claim that (besides fish and food and rice and hair.. okay a lot more.)?

In my sheep world, Sarah B will be a tiger (she first wanted to be a cow but I think a happy tiger would suit her better). She will be of the breed Slow moving. And she will not eat me, and we shall be best friends, and it will be good. We shall frolic in the green grass of New Zealand. I can wear a cute little sheep-y tudung.

So Sarah B can teach me how to make kitty sounds: the purr, the roar, the meow, and the mrrrrrrrrrrraaaawww. I shall teach her prancing, and motionless activity while attempting to look like a cloud (the art of multi-tasking). And it shall be good.

2 comments:

Darren said...

You are damn funny laaaaah. hahaha

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHHA.. So are you :)