Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update.

Thought of the day #1: I hate Leona Lewis

She sounds so God damn constipated

Thought of the day #2: I have a new obsession (and it involves another muscular man). Lmao. DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if you claim to have seen a work of art, trust me, everything will pale in comparison to him.

Thought of the day #3: I still can't bloody stop eating and it's pissing me off. Why can't I just stop when I'm full? Noo, brain decides to malfunction. Ugh. Massive.

Thought of the day #4: I really need to get some work done.

Thought of the day #5: I love Sarah B.

Thought of the day #6: Muscular man recurs.

Thought of the day #7: I am rather enjoying this new gym membership I have taken up instead of Capoeira. My parents (especially mother) is not happy because you know la she is a mad woman and gets all worried when I exercise. But muscular man has something to do with my enjoyment.

Thought of the day #8: IL EST TRES BEAU!!!

Thought of the day #9: I shall stop thinking otherwise I might blow up.

Thought of the day #10: Hi God.

Thought of the day #11: It's me Sarah.

Thought of the day #12: =/

Thought of the day #13: I am a very naughty girl :(

No comments: