Monday, July 14, 2008

Oi

Hello.. I got through Sunday
Thanks to Liani, Kit, Niresh and.. possibly Beng Siang although I met him for the first time
They occupied my day!

6.00 a.m. - Breakfast
6.55 a.m. - Botanical Gardens, 15 km
9.00 a.m. - Morning tea, nap
12.00 a.m. - Lunch, read a book (Grapes of Wrath)
1.30 p.m. - Gurney
2.00 p.m. -People arrive, coffee (4 shots)
2.45 ish p.m. - Watch the wonderful beautiful Liani do her stunning Capoeira moves. I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO JOIN! ABS ABS ABS ABS yum

Walked around aimlessly
Discussed girls (and boys, although this was a waste of time)

And then.. Just as I was going back
DOUBLE WHAMMY

Aihhhhhhhhhhhh

I love my Liani
She makes me so happy
It's amazing how happy I feel just having her around
It's so comforting




The double whammy hurt though.



Came back
Swept dead leaves in garden
Cut the grass

Dinner

Watched 27 dresses

Here I am



This is me




Won't you take me?



(I'm not enough)

No comments: