Monday, August 10, 2009

My Life According to Michael Jackson! Grabbed from E-Quine's Blog.. Again.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
You can't use the band I used.
Try not to repeat a song title.
It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Michael Jackson

Are you a male or female:
I am a Dirty Diana

Describe yourself:
I am Dangerous

How do you feel:
I feel Bad.. Leave Me Alone

Describe where you currently live:
In the Closet


If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Back to HIStory

Your favourite form of transportation:
Rockin' Robin

Your best friend is:
A Pretty Young Thing..

You and your best friends are:
Invincible

What's the weather like:
It's Bad

Favourite time of day:
Morning Glow

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Greatest Show on Earth

What is life to you:
We've Got a Good Thing Going

Your last relationship:
He Beat It

Your fear:
Ghosts, and Blood on the Dancefloor

What is the best advice you have to give:
What Goes Around Comes Around

Thought for the Day:
Touch the One You Love

How I would like to die:
By a Smooth Criminal

My soul's present condition:
Euphoria

My motto:
Don't Let it Get You Down

No comments: