Thursday, August 14, 2008

They're finally going to show the Olympics tennis! Honestly. Nadal's is fourth match on Centre Court, first one starts at 4.00 p.m. so not sure what time his will be. I'll be glued to the television anyway.
Athletics start tomorrow.
Can't wait till Sarah B gets here. POWER STRETCH WOMAN! Damn funny la. "I want to go for Freestyler!" "It's a spinning class." "Oh. Let's go for Power Stretch!"
Haze today was really bad, couldn't even see the hills.
Mum said she bought me a scrapbook album, some papers and accessories, so can't wait till she gets back on Sunday.
I only slept for 5 hours :(
and I need to do more work but I really don't know what else there is left to do.
Reading a book called The Truth about Sparrows. So far, it is really similar to the Grapes of Wrath except that's it written from a 12 year old girl's point of view. Damn boring lah.


Meow meow kitty kitty meow meow

2 comments:

elly said...

iFragile

:]

Bash?

Anonymous said...

Bash to the max..

Oh look, Panit's dead!