Sunday, August 17, 2008

Special Birthday Post

To: ALY

Happy Birthday wonderful wonderful wonderful person who is super damn strong internally (I think externally I got more muscles kua) and has a really determined spirit when facing anything thrown at her. I love you so so so much you don't know how much! Being friends with you is beautifulamazingperfect. Throughout the years we've known each other, we have both grown and learnt so much about life, love, friends. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout everything, all my nonsense and crazy shit and I love your mum as well she's so awesome. You are really understanding and you make me believe in myself. You really have no idea how much I appreciate it my dear girl. I love talking with you on the phone, those random, occasional 1 hour chats when both of us feel lonely. I love laughing with you about all sorts of stupid nonsense which doesn't make sense (By the way your laughing stamina is better than my running stamina... 2 full periods of Science non-stop laughing about nothing at all, damn chun la). Our friendship has been, is and will be really special because nothing can ever measure up to all the experiences and memories we've shared. I feel sad because we're not in our little group at the back of 5 Akik where I always cannot see anything cos' Jiun Mei is so freaking tall and blocks me all the time by waving her hands like a siao cha boh. I miss the moments when you and Jiun Mei cannot stop talking and I get so irritated then you all kacau me by imitating my face. I miss being Mak Janggut. I miss sitting down with you guys during recess, you and your transparent Tupperware with the pink cover and something always freshly baked from home. I miss walking with you aimlessly in school when we don't feel like staying in class and just needed to get out. I miss being cute. I miss being able to say I'm cute and not care what anyone else thinks cos' you guys are so used to me being so damn freaking perasan 24/7. I miss complaining about teachers with you all. I miss sitting with you in the lab where I always see your perfectly wrapped books with your Pilot gel pens and the writing so neat and nice compared to mine comot everywhere, buku tak jaga, purposely go tear textbook pages, bla bla bla. You're such an amazing individual and I know I've said it countless times but it really is so great being your friend because you are one of the few who accepts me and knows me inside out and realises what I really am like. Thank you for protecting me when I was vulnerable. Thank you for helping me up when I fell. You are beautiful, inside out, upside down, and always will be. I love you (a lot).


Love,
The damn cutest person in the world

3 comments:

jiunmei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jiunmei said...

OMG Luckly I'm not reading this in college. Or ppl will be thinking im nuts or sumthing. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! awww man..... i miss everything now... SUMUA! SEMUA!! k... remember: "I'm too sext for your_____, too sexy for your____" LOL

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA
Damn funny ok
I love the turtleeeeee
omg omg..
69
Lol