Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Morning

Hello people sorry for the lapse in ranting.

Anyway
Yesterday was Saturday
So in the morning, my usual 15km.
Then bla bla bla until around 5.45 p.m.
Got ready for Disted prom thingamijica
Proms are really not my kind of thing
And I feel really guilty because
( )

But anyway
Here are some pics:










Yea....
I don't really know what else to say about it except that the MC was freaking smokinnnnnn'. But his jokes were super lame. LA. LA. LA.

NADAL IS PLAYING AT 3.30 P.M. (SCHEDULED TIME BUT MAY BE LATER). I can't wait. He's going to play Gonzalez who actually cheated during the semi-finals cos' the ball hit his racquet and went out but the umpire didn't see it and thought Blake had hit it out. Blake was furious. If Gonzalez does that to Nadal I swear I'll kill him. Nadal was like so sweet during the semi-finals: the ball hit the side of his racquet and it was a mishit cos' it went really high and no one thought it would land in so Djokovic was already walking to the other side of the court and suddenly the ball landed in the court... And Nadal apologised profusely. See he's such a gentleman. He cried when they interviewed him!!!!!!!

Here's what he's been up to off court:



So freaking adorable right??

Anyway I stink like... I really stink, period. So I'm going to go shower then get ready for RPM :D
See you laterrrrrr!

P.S: cofffeeeee

2 comments:

jiunmei said...

someone look so cute in her dress.....

Anonymous said...

Someone always looks cute la lemaaaaa