Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wish it were different.

Two months gone now, nothing's changed.
I'm still here it's all still the same.
Seeking perfection in a world that has none.

I need to run

(away)

Someone take me

please.




Picture perfect
You stare at her reflection
Will you ever understand it
This secret I (don't) mention
I want you to know



me


But you turn away
to look at another.
You turn away,
from me.


(look at me)


once and you will see it all
in my eyes
everything laid down,
the table set


Picture perfect.


Hello blog. Change is badly wanted. Futile life. Dissatisfaction with _________________________________________________________________________________ and other things. Wish I knew but I don't so I can't say. What I mean. This is not going to make sense because it doesn't to me. Nothing ever does and -

No comments: