Thursday, April 3, 2008

End

So.. Holidays.

Nadal defeated Blake this morning 3-6, 6-3, 6-1. Fantastic play, 19 break points and although he only managed to get 4 or something I still love the man. TRES FANTASTIQUE.
Ran 4 km in 17mins05sec.. Not world class but pretty fast as it would mean less than 4 half a km. Did some weights for about 10 minutes.

Then... Filled in the MARA scholarship form. I have to attend the damn interview in KL next week. Wrote a 300 word reflective essay on chosen profession and reasons for choice. (Psychiatry, help others)

Oh yes
Mum went to PTA meeting and wrote down what the teachers said about me

It cheered me up considerably after the whole "Flush the Psychology paper down the toilet incident" which not many others know about but as of now I am revealing to the world.

Mrs. Kujiper: Sarah must step down a bit and try to relax. She is doing fabulously!
Dr. D: Sarah is gifted (Hmmmmmmmmm... >.<) but she must relax (What is it with these people and relaxing?!?!)
Mr. Edwards: What else can I say about Sarah? There's nothing left to say.. (Hahaha my mother was particularly amused with this one)
Mr. Walton: Sarah has been one of the best students thus far. (WHOOOOOT!!!!!)
Mrs. Junges: Are you Sarah's mother? That's where she got her lovely smile from! Sarah is delicious. *cough* Oh I mean delightful. (My mother likes Mrs. Junges a lot :P:P:P)
Mr. Cadman: Sarah has proven herself (and then he went on about some prefect thingy)


But anyway they were all lovely comments and I thank the teachers for thinking so highly of me but I'm not all that. On the contrary I am very different inside because of -

3 comments:

lmk said...

Sarah, it's true. You're delicious *cough* Oh I mean delightful.

And good luck for that MARA scholarship!

Qistina said...

oh yea u r delicious. yum yum.

*raised eyebrows emoticon*

it's nice to see blogs being updated kan.

...who are you?

atiqah muhamad said...

saya cinta saudari. i still lap lap you woman no matter how you choose to end this post :)