Saturday, April 5, 2008

Morning

13.5km (roughly 14km as I had to run to the car) today
Slow and mellow - Took me 66 minutes.
Stayed up to watch the strong handsome man do his thing
7-6 6-4, 1 hour 40-ish minutes
Perfect.
He must win the finals
against Roddick the prick.
Eating second breakfast.
Runners need fuel.
But lately I've been having mega fuel overloads.

Later going for lunch with Rahael, Alyssa, Jiun Mei and perhaps Sammie if she is not too busy working at Guess?. I made Rahael a card and it's extremely pretty. I would take a picture and everything but I am a lazy bum to do all the uploading things. So just know that it's pretty.

() convex
)( concave



U.S. law enforcement officials developed a long list of drug courier profiles to help to decide when to stop and question air travelers. Criteria include: having no luggage, having brand new luggage, having a small bag, having a medium sized bag, carrying two heavy suitcases, traveling alone, traveling with a companion, acting too calm, acting too nervous, dressing casually, wearing expensive clothing and gold jewellery, walking quickly through the airport, walking slowly through the airport, walking aimlessly through the airport.



Je vais parle francais. Actuellement, je mange de petit dejeuner. Je bois le café noir, j'adore. J'ecouté la musique; Jeux Interdits (Pepe Romero) et je chante! Je suis parraseuse, Je ne vais pas aller au CPS à dix heures. Peut etre je serai n'aller pas.
Mais...

Je suis -

:(

3 comments:

elly said...

Sarah... tsk tsk tsk

"je mange de petit dejeuner"
Je mange LE petit dejeuner

"Je bois le café noir, j'adore"
You missed out the "it", that just says "I love", you love what?

"J'ecouté la musique"
J'écouté DE LA musique

"je chante" ?
Sarah... That's "I sing", it's J'ai chanté... "I sang"

Tsk, tsk, tsk

(Can you even begin to guess how bored I am?)

elly said...

Sorry... I didn't notice several other errors... In tense.

"J'ai mangé"

"J'ai écouté"

"J'ai boi" (?) Not sure about that one...

Anonymous said...

One of these days I swear I am going to kill you man...............