Monday, April 28, 2008

Victory

MY very wonderful Rafa won
He won the first set 7-5 to Fed
And was losing 4-0 in second set
Then of course he did the whole Rafa thing
and whooped Fed's ass
I like my Rafa
He's the only one since 1914 to win this tournament four years in a row (Panit you were mistaken, Fed won the Hamburg one not this one)
and of course he will go on to win the three other main European clay court tournaments as well
That makes 4 years, 4 tournaments in a row
I am so very proud
Been 2nd in the world since he was freaking 17!
Sigh (with pleasure)


Anyway
Got SPM award thingy
Like I said, Top 6 ain't bad.
I'm in papers you can go see in Jasryn's blog (Thanks Jas and yes it is your head)




POEM TIME




Oh, but I - stand here in vain
A thrust, dear heart! - is filled with pain
More than the piteous soul could bear,
Dear heart! - is bleeding everywhere.

And so my eyes they do not smile
My lips, my hands, they do defile
The mere existence of mine head -
Oh, had they taken Yours instead!

Pristine white Dove, but if you knew
Of all the pain that I've gone through
Soft wings that gently kissed my cheek
Your gentle touch made me but weep!

I need to hold you; close to me
To hear your whispers, so softly
Bestowing calm upon my soul;
Your murmurs weighing more than gold.

2101
280408

(Inspiration was Wordsworth => )

No comments: