Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GOT WIRELESS

They finally fixed it after more than 5 days.
I am still angry though because:
(a) Yesterday I wanted to practise driving alone AROUND MY NEIGHBOURHOOD and the stupid father made that stupid face of his. I mean I have had my license for like 5 months and I can't even drive around my own bloody neighbourhood
You can tell why I am so damn pissed off
(b) I am the one doing all the damn calling and phoning to TMNET and the stupid shit ass fat lazy brother can't even turn down the volume of the TV when I asked him nicely he was like "You retarded ar? Deaf is it?" and started calling me names. I don't know why he is always filled with so much anger all the time

Come to think of it, I don't know why I am either =/

(c) Then there's THAT (always there)
(d) And I missed my morning run because -



So today is not a good day.
I feel like punching something.




running out of me like a river
flowing down streams and
coming to a cliff like a waterfall
reaching the beach and sand,
becoming an ocean
of anger and hate and I am
sailing away with my hands
as my sails and I want to escape
from you get farther away
oh how I hate you so much
every single part of you
inside out and head to toe
your face and your body,
your mind and your soul
all charred black.
bitter embodied coal.

ashes they are yours
I scatter them to the wind
if only I could hurt you more
(i wish)
tear you out from within
let your life flow all around
on the floor
and into the ground
and you'll be gone










I sound like a serial killer haha.. One time I saw a movie with a Malay subtitle for serial killer that said "pembunuh cereal"..

Oh yeah..
To anyone who is interested:

There's a workshop about the veil(headscarf) at Saint George's this Saturday.. It's organised by this Australian artist called Victoria Cattoni and what happens is that non-Muslim women are asked to try on the veil and Victoria will guide them through an interview:

Ever wondered what it might feel like to wear one?
..what you might look like in one?
..would you recognise yourself?

‘Re-Dressing the Veil’
WORKSHOP- OPEN INVITATION

SAT 19 April 2008 10am to 4pm

St George’s Girls School
Jalan Macalister
Penang

‘Re-Dressing the Veil’ is an international cross-cultural art project by Australian artist Victoria Cattoni that invites women to come and try on the ‘tudung’. The project is currently being undertaken in Penang [Malaysia], Singapore and Northern Queensland [Australia] and has a number of stages that bring diverse individuals and different communities together. The first stage, a series of photographic portraits of Muslim women in ‘tudung’, has been completed in all three locations.

This is the second stage of the project - an interactive workshop that invites non-Muslim women to try on the ‘tudung’ and explore how they see themselves. The art project takes a ‘soft’ approach to unveiling stereotypes within a safe and creative context. While trying on ‘tudung’, we come not only closer to the subject, but we can begin to reflect upon our own perceptions and presumptions about Muslim women, and Islam in general. In this way, it is possible to demystify the ‘tudung’, since is often a lack of accurate information or personal experience that can lead to misjudgements of others, especially of those who may appear different.

This workshop has been carried out successfully in Singapore and Cairns, evoking thoughtful comments by the participants:
“Although we’ve had different religious upbringings - mine has been Catholic and Kadeeja’s Muslim – Kadeeja and I probably have a lot more in common… both growing up in small towns. It’s easy to see the differences, but we’ve actually had really similar life experiences. We have more in common than we realise.”

So why not explore your own perceptions?


If you are interested in attending, please contact Victoria Cattoni on 0173707210 to confirm your participation and the time you would like to attend. Sessions will be held at the following times and will run for 1 hour:

SESSION TIMES: 10am 11am 1pm 2pm 3pm


IF any of you guys want to take part of help out please let me know ASAP! I think it will be really interesting.

Bye.

2 comments:

atiqah muhamad said...

fish man. TMNET IS SO GOING DING DONG these days and i did all the calling tooooooooooo.

dads huh

A said...

ooh, I like the poem. It could probably be tightened slightly but it has a smooth 'stream of consciousness' feel to it