Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trance

I let my thoughts trail slowly so the time passes by faster.
Extricate them one by one so that the legs feel no fatigue.
And I've started typing out each thought with my fingers like on a keyboard.
It takes quite a while.
Sometimes I even backspace.
People must think me odd, seeing me with my fingers twitching while I run.
It works.
And then I choose a nice mantra, and type it over and over again (no copy and paste).

3 more days of fasting, then that whole horrible Raya break where I'll be cooped up in KL visiting relatives houses and facing stifling comments. I'm staying in Tropicana which is a reaaaaally nice place to run but I don't know the distances! :( :( :(

Aih.. Why does the thing I love the most - running - cause me so much stress?

No comments: