Friday, September 25, 2009

280

Today was an alright day. In the morning, ran my usual 8km round the house then did some 50m sprints (not many). And my 'sprinting' is pathetic anyway. I only have one gear. Er then I did 100 push ups. Then I bathed and had my second breakfast. Mum and I went to visit Tok Bedah at her apartment in The Regency. It's huge, but empty and desolate. I guess that's what happens when one gets old and everyone starts growing up and passing on. Developed the Raya photos. Came back, had lunch. Watched Discovery Travel and Living for one hour. Rarely do I sit that long in front of the TV. Then went online. Read some magazines. Had afternoon tea and a snack. Fell asleep. Woke up at 5.22 p.m. Changed and went to the gym for RPM. My first time trying RPM 44. It is bloody excellent. Track 6 is wonderful, if you're in the mood. Alone in the Dark by DJ Tiesto. I know the song well. I put it on repeat when I run on the treadmill because you can just lose yourself in it. Came back and had a quiet dinner with mum. Watched more TV (AFC). Came online. Ate supper. I just signed up for Powerman. Runner 1 = Me, cyclist = Oy-Leen, Runner 2 = My dad (God bless our group :P). I don't understand all the payment business. Am too lazy to do anything else now. Must ask Sun Nee. Will bug Dad tomorrow. He went to some Chung Ling gathering. Did I mention my gluteus maximus really hurts? Power lunges yesterday are really taking their toll. I want a nice long lovely slow stretch. But it's 11.06 p.m. so I'll just do it tomorrow. I think I am going offline now. Nitey nite.

No comments: