Friday, June 12, 2009

Short Update

Yesterday I ran from my house in Greenlane to Jesselton, did 5 rounds of the square and one small loop, and then to Youth Park where luckily my dad had just finished his daily hike and was chatting to some people - I wanted a lift back! Was too lazy to run back - I hate traffic. Overall quite a nice run, before I started I was feeling really lazy and sluggish and like "Gahhh I will just run tomorrow" but I'm glad I stuck with it. After the first few kms everything sort of settles down.

At night went shopping at Gurney for Father's Day stuff since I thought it was this Sunday - silly me.

Now just about to leave for Gurney. Outing!

Later!

5 comments:

Halim 'dexter' Nasri said...

ive been i long distance runner before....rite now...im just slowing down on running...bcoz of laziness and procrastination..how did u manage to overcome that?? your enthusiasm i guess...

SarahSC said...

Haha, yeah I love it :)

Halim 'dexter' Nasri said...

yeah...u did mention orgasmic run....oh my....i think im gonna start to run...u entered the penang bridge run rite??? very cool....

SarahSC said...

Yeah last year.. The 25km one. 5th place.

Halim 'dexter' Nasri said...

congrats....so, whats next? studies...running...shopping...not to forget...hehe...