Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quickie

Hello

Ok quick update

Day 1 I wrote ten pages about a dead fish
Bio Paper 1 I already got two questions wrong which is so idiotic!
Bio Paper 2: Data processing was just bloody shit. The rest were fine except I now can't get full marks for one of the essay questions -.-
Bio Paper 3: Fine excellent, hopefully the data processing answers have at least some of the crap I wrote. My favourite Bio part by far though. I wrote 26 lines about how annual rhythms are adaptive.
Math Paper 1 was bloody excellent. I think I got one careless mistake at the end since the guy said PUT DOWN YOUR PENS just as I spotted it. Hopefully it won't affect the Paper 1 too much. My favourite question was this:

Prove by mathematical induction that the sum of r(r!) = (n+1)! - 1

That was just awesome!

Then came Paper 2..
Ok front part fine, fine.
Question 11 fine..
...BLOODY QUESTION TWELVE
Question 13 first half fine, second half bye bye

STUPID STUPID Q12. It was so damn incredibly easy but I just didn't have enough time. No time! No time! 15 minutes to go! Panic! So cannot think. So wasted 18 marks. You know how much 18 marks is? 18 marks is 18 marks. Then making allowances for the other questions lets just say I get 30 marks cut off. That's 90 out of 120 times 30 to give me a bloody 22.5 % out of 30 % which is 7.5 % so thats maximum 92.5 then count all the other careless mistakes and PAPER THREE coming up Gosh I realllllllly hope I make the 7

7!
7!

LALALALALALALA




(only 0.2% of those who do IB get 45)





....fk

No comments: