Friday, May 1, 2009

Morning

Can't wait for all this exam nonsense to be over
I NEED TO UP THE KMs !

Plans and Provisions:
50km a week is BASELINE
Recharge.
RPM classes at least twice a week (that means killing myself twice a week)
Let go and refuel (properly)
More 6 a.m. runs to avoid crowds
More frequently: 10 x 1.2 km of the square in Jesselton = 12km
Stopping to walk = failure = reset km counter to zero.
And at least a 10 km run under 45 minutes once a week.. GRRR
Want to get at least 3rd in this year's half-marathon!
(Marathons come when I am older. But at least one before 21.)

:)

YOU THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH CONTINENTAL SHOEMAKERS?
(no i'm not)
i'm BURNING WITH THE SLOW AND IMPLACABLE FIRES OF HUMAN DESPERATION
and I TAKE WHATEVER LICENCE WITH DRAMATIC CONVENTION IS CONVENIENT TO [MY] PURPOSES
hell yes


SENSE STRAND IS CODING STRAND YOU STUPID C J CLEGG

No comments: