Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello, I really shouldn't be here, considering I spent the past two afternoons in Gurney shopping.
Bought shirts! And a pair of shoes. Reebok. Weird since I'm normally Nike. I don't know. Felt like a change. They're a really nice purply colour and they're seamless so much easier to wear.

I need to write a really nice long orgasmic poem (not sexually stimulating but spiritually fulfilling if you know what I mean). I haven't had time. :( Soon!

Running has suffered

Hopefully it will come back with a vengeance

(but then I need to change)

Why does nobody understand?


(things are sticking out everywhere)



Erikson is my favourite psychologist, just because he's so bloody poetic. And so is William James. They have really brilliant quotes. So nice to remember and preach at people :D Especially my mother.

"The wisdom of old age remains aware of the relativity of all knowledge acquired in one life time in one historical period....."
Yep that's me to my mother.. Haha!

Ok.. Entropy of universe = Entropy of surroundings + Entropy of system
Entropy of surroundings = -H/T
...back to that I suppose
I've been through it so many times that I'm bloody bored


And it rained this morning
And coffee was so nice
+ huge bowl of food
YUM

Et en plus j'ai oublie beaucoup de choses que je savais.. Ma connaissance de la langue francaise s'est deteriore. J'espere que j'ecrive bien aux examens :(

(Je prie)

I love Kyo's song "Sarah"

Sarah, elle est belle mais seulement quand elle pleure
Quand elle voit sa mère au fond d'son verre
Et ce, quelque soit l'heure
J'ai vu tellement de feux éteints dans les yeux de Sarah
Et la peur des lendemains, bien cachée dans sa voix
Alors pourquoi moi?

On peut la voir sourire parfois depuis que son père dort
Il était bien trop triste et bien trop fort mais depuis qu'il est mort
Sarah sait qu'il existe sous les cerisiers blancs
L'espoir d'un reve égoïste de vivre seulement

Alors pourquoi moi?
Alors pourquoi moi?

J'ai eu la vie facile mais je n'servais à rien
Puis j'ai partagé sa peine,aujourd'hui je suis quelqu'un
Sarah,reine des femmes,devant elle je m'incline
Car je peux voir ce matin un ange dans ma cuisine

Sarah elle est belle mais seulement quand elle est nue
Le corp tendue par ses grands airs,mes doigts collés à sa nuque
Oh!Sarah,reine des femmes,devant elle je m'incline
Car je peux voir ce matin un ange...
Un ange



They're the most saddest beautifulest lyrics

No comments: