Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunrise

in the morning today was breathtakingly beautiful. (7.01 a.m.)

Big Shewa (as that is how you will always be to me)
I miss frolicking :(
I want to be sheep with you.
You want to be sheep with me?
Yes I know you do.
And I miss dancing the weird elvish dance on your bed while listening to Lord of the Rings soundtrack.
And insisting on sleeping on the huge float on your bed which made it puncture.
And my obsession with 'The Legend Book'. WTF?!
And stuffing masak-masak toys in your Mickey Mouse towel and jumping off the bed pretending it was a parachute.
Lord.
And snooping around in Danny's drawers looking for his love letters.
Hide and seek. (There was only behind my couch or in my brother's cupboard)
You = Prisca Chubb.
I forgot mine.
Peeing in the bed :P (SIMULTANEOUSLY!!)
Popcorn.
Meowing for no reason at all.
GONG XI GONG XI GONG XI NI YA! GONG XI GONG XI GONG XI NI (the only part we both know)
Meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow! (must get the tone right)
A boob popping out LOLOLOLOL keep them under control woman
YOU refusing to wake up at 2 a.m. to follow me
and ME having to tahan the whole night LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Me insisting you were my real mother and my mother was my fake mother (!?!?!)
Purposely crying so I could go to Tok Abah's house (we had all sorts of tricks)
Eating nose snot because it looked like a cookie crumb (ok maybe that was only me)
Saying LOL while reading the newspaper (that was only me too)
I still have the picture of you in the red Ferrari shirt with a glass in your hand which you want to burn by the way. (I hid it :P I love it!)
Insisting that whenever you got sick, you slept over at my house so I'd get sick too

Conversations:
12/5/2008 10:28:18 PM shiny happy people: i'm so wittyyyyy...i'm so prettyyyyyy..i'm so wittyyyyy n pretttyyyyy n ggggaaayyyyyyy
12/5/2008 10:28:25 PM .hubba hubba. : affirmative
12/5/2008 10:28:25 PM shiny happy people : take a chance u stupid ho

(I'm trying)

Praying together
Crying together
Laughing together
17 years and still counting woman
That's the age of someone's life
I love you always and forever

No comments: