Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Normal Blog Entry

For once I will tell you about my day.
This is because I am quite bored and I am disappointing myself by not doing any work.
So I woke up at 6.30 a.m. like normal and did my little morning things.
Then I read about two pages of Bio but started feeling frisky.
So I walked around the house and then I had breakfast.
I then proceeded to read my third page of Bio but instead fell asleep with my face on the book.
I woke up with a squashed nose.
It was already 9 a.m. so I left for the gym.
At the gym I ran 3 km at 14.6 km/h average.
Again there was some problems with booking the bikes for RPM classes because all the bloody elitist maniacs come at 6 a.m. to put their towels on the best bikes so everyone else has to make do with the stupid ones whose gears don't turn properly.
So I had to take a bike with a gear that sucked.
And then one of the nice and less elitist ones offered me one of their bikes so yay I got that one.
I then almost killed myself while cycling as the instructor always attempts to kill us. Every Saturday I vow never to go back again but I always do.
For someone who runs 15 km easy, I can't even do a 45 minute spinning class without hyperventilating. That's how tough it is.
So after that I continued with the Circuit class which normally was harder (or maybe I wasn't doing it properly).
So there went 3 hours and then its 12 o clock and I should be feeling great but all I feel is STUPID IDIOT YOU WASTED THREE HOURS WHEN YOU COULD HAVE FINISHED ALL ABOUT HELICOBACTER PYLORI THAT IS A GRAM-NEGATIVE SPIRAL SHAPED BACTERIUM.
So yeah rushed home, had lunch
Read 11 pages of Bio
Fell asleep again
Woke up at it was bloody 4.30 p.m.
Started eating because 4.30 p.m. is always eating time
Read 5 pages of Bio
That makes about 20 pages of Bio which is not enough as the book as about 109132846198301.
1
week
per
subject
Sarah
it's
slipping
away.

Anyway yes here I am bloody blogging instead of making the 20 to 30.
And soon it's dinner and I'll waste more time.

But on the plus side I hugged Mum and that just felt so good

No comments: