Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friggin' bored and I didn't freaking study

I want to raise a finger and place it on the softness of your wrist. I want to touch the delicateness of your ear and cradle it in the curve of my thumb. You are all the things I desire, and everything I despise. I wish I could burn you in coals and fiery embers, brand your skin with red hot ashes. I want to rip out each hair from every follicle and leave you naked and blistering, a pathetic baby stranded on the sidewalk. I want to pick you up and smother you with kisses and sooth your burning skin with the coolness of my liquid tongue. I see smoke. I see fire. In your eyes I see all things made possible. I dream of you all the time. A moist handprint on the inside of a car window. A torn piece of paper fluttering along the street. It is all you. Everything is you. Each crevice of the dilapidated building on the corner is the infinite realm of your body I want to explore. And I transform cracked and peeling paint into your smooth warm skin. You are milk and ebony. You are dripping chocolate. I want to smother you under blankets and watch you suffocate and weep with the beauty of your glass eyes; those sensuous lips smeared crimson.

No comments: