Thursday, January 22, 2009

Questions for Rafa!

Questions for Rafa!


Hi Rafa,

Do you like to watch The Simpsons? If so, who is your favourite character? Would you consider your character appearing on the show? Thank you and Vamos Rafa! Christine
RN: No, I don't really watch them. Sometimes I have but I don't usually do.

I read in John McEnroe's autobiography that he used to feel completely alone out on court. Do you ever feel this way? Janet, UK
RN: No, I never feel alone. I have my team there and I am lucky to have many fans that I feel during play.

I am curious to know if you drink Tea? I'm from the UK and we drink lots of tea here! Besos y abrazos, Julie, UK
RN: No, I don't drink tea or coffee. I actually don't like coffee.

Are there any countries, cities, or places that you want to visit but you have never been to? Alala, Tokyo
RN: Many. I have many but I am right now doing what I have to do and don't have much time. Maybe in the future.

How do you cope with jet lag after travelling all over the world? Anne
RN: I am pretty much OK with that. I get used to it fast.

I started playing tennis when I was 4. How old were you? Callum Wells, age 8
RN: Same. Maybe 3 and a half.

I hear you like the Playstation, which games do you like to play? Mandy.
RN: I always play football. A game called Pro Evolution Soccer. It is done really well and I enjoy a lot playing it.

The Iker v Rafa charity event looked like good fun. How did it feel to compete amongst so many talented athletes from a variety of sports? Mandeep Purba, Scotland
RN: It was great. We are both very thankful for all those stars that came. We had a great time and let's hope it will continue since the cause is great and we can save a lot of lives from Malaria.

Are you frightened of spiders? If so, how are you coping with the creepy crawlies Down Under? Eileen, UK
RN:
Yes, I hate spiders. Not sure if it is frightened but agggggg. Thank god i have not seeing any here. We are in Melbourne so no creepy creatures here where we are.

Would you like to have children someday in the future. And if so, how many? Ayesha
RN: For sure. I don't know how many 2 or 3 I would think

No comments: