Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Questions for Rafa

Rafa, I saw tennis pro clip where you were playing Playstation with your friends and you and David Ferrer were in your underwear. Did you lose a bet?
Cedrine


We were playing not in underwear. I think it was with shorts but no shirt. I can't remember if I lost that time. David is a very good player.

If you could have two wishes to come true for this year - one wish on the tennis court and one wish off the court - what two wishes would you make?
Niamh Kearney
Ireland


Off court is that all wars stop. And on court to be well and ready to win titles.

Rafa, please be honest.How do you really feel knowing that millions of girls and women find you extremely sexy and even look for men that look like you? People like Safin and Robredo accept they're sexy, why can't you?
Cedrine, UK

I don't think I am like that. I do know I have more followers and fans now than five years ago. I suppose it helps the fact that I am seen a lot on TV.

Rafa, Whats your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Mandy


Cookies and cream. Too good.

Rafa, are you friends with any Australian players??
M Williams


Rafa''s reply: Yes, I get along well with Lleyton. He has always been very nice with me although he beat me too easily at golf last year.

Hi Rafa,
I'd like to know if you get time to read books despite having such tight schedules.If yes, then which is your favourite book, and what do you like reading in general?
Love, Mohona

Thanks. I read The Boy with the Striped Pajamas (I don't know the English name of it).

What is the strangest thing that has happened during one of your matches?
Beth, Kentucky, USA

That I could not really see well. I mean not that I was blind, but I was like lost. It was in Brazil back in 2005.

Do you ever visit your unofficial fansites, or go onto forums to read what your fans and other people are saying about you?
Ella

RN: Not much to be honest with you. I look at my website to see everything is Ok and I spent a lot of time when I am with my laptop at the messenger.

Would you like to have a go at umpiring a match, and if so in which tournament and what 2 players would be playing the match?
Sharon

RN: No, not really. I prefer to play it is way more fun.

How many chin-ups can you do?
Lauren, Canada

RN: Sorry but I don't know what it is.

I noticed that your father has attended your matches this week. Do you feel more pressure to do well when he is there?
Elise VB

RN: Yes, he's taken some holidays and came here with us. He is having fun. I have no extra pressure, on the contrary I enjoy his presence.

All of the boys in my class at school laugh at me because my tennis coach is a woman. Do you think boys should always have a male tennis coach?
Ryan in Ireland, aged 9

RN: No, I think the kids must have coaches but who cares if it is man or woman? As long as he or she is good it doesn't matter the rest.

No comments: