Friday, July 9, 2010

Goals

Since I have nothing else to do to occupy brain space here's a list of things I want to achieve by the end of this year:

  • Complete my first marathon
  • Do it in less than four hours
  • Pierce my eyebrow and/or lip
  • Explore Melbourne PROPERLY
  • Get 100 for Calculus
  • Hopefully get something close to 100 for all my other subjects as well (which is technically what I did this sem but THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT)
  • Publish my book! I've been saying this for so long now but I just really never got round to doing it. Everything is ready, I just need to contact the publishers.
  • Do something outrageous with my hair
  • Do another running photo shoot in Princes Park (I need Saw Kylie for this)
  • Take up photography, or at least learn how to take good pictures
  • Visit India
  • Volunteer at an orphanage or some such place!
  • Get some work experience - earn my own money for once!
  • Buy something really really nice with that said earned money (i.e. another pair of Frees?)
  • Learn how to just say NO when I want to say no!
Ok there's like lots more but my parents are bugging me to go out with them; shall add more later

No comments: