Monday, February 1, 2010

Bloody Insects

I hate insects. Bloody insects. Dah la everytime I run the stupid wriggly caterpillars hanging from the trees on their stupid transparent string made from saliva or whatever keep landing on me and making me jump in fright and scream in horror and upset the rhythm/pace/breathing. And then if I decide to use my mouth and nose to breathe for more oxygen, blady small black flying things always fly into my damn mouth. I don't want to eat you lah stupid even though you are high in protein and contain 11 vitamins. Then just now I was taking a nice nap on my nice bed and suddenly was woken up by intense pain on my damn leg and to my bewilderment my hand was on my leg and I felt something squirming and I looked and there was a blady fat millipede or centipede the stupid red one with millions of legs on my poor leg which I have only two of and it was freaking biting me. ON MY OWN BED! THE BLADY NERVE OF IT! And I was so nice and didn't even kill it! I took it out nicely on a piece of paper and then I flung it far and wide into the garden with my strong muscular arms. I hope it died from the blady fall. Stupid blady milli-centipede. Then I went and sprayed my room with insect repellent until I almost suffocated.

Bai

1 comment: