Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Seems like I haven't written in a while. Don't think I have much to say, really. Last week's mileage was a pathetic 60km. Looks like this week isn't going to be much better. Don't know what is wrong with my right hip flexor. I must run until there is nothing wrong with it. Been spending time feeding my fish in Happy Aquarium, making notes for Biomedicine, and redoing the exercises in my Math HL textbook. I swore I would burn it after IB ended but I'm quite enjoying all the differentiation and trigonometry. I want to leave but I don't want to leave. I'm comfortable with my gym and running routine but I suppose I really ought to move and get somewhere in life? Can't be just about food and exercise and shopping. I need intellectual stimulation. I need mental challenges.

I also feel like buying another pair of running shoes considering the fact that my Frees (both the 5.0 and 3.0 that I use for running) are SERIOUSLY falling apart. The pattern on the sole has been rubbed almost clean away and you can see the rubber almost half a centimetre thinner on the outside of the heel. And apparently, as told to me by several people lately, these shoes don't provide enough support, etc, etc, they are performance/race day shoes, etc, etc. Yah but I love feeling the ground when I run!

Decided to skip this morning's run. Must limit myself to 6 days a week I think. But a day without a run is so damn unproductive and I feel icky. Even with RPM and Pump later. It just ain't the same. What am I blabbering on about now. I want my third breakfast. Bai.

No comments: