Friday, December 11, 2009

I AM BACK

HAI
I'm home.
To be honest it wasn't such a bad experience. I guess everything was toned down what with the hype in the papers and all. But the trainers and facilitators were pretty nice and cool about everything. And it taught me quite a lot about team work. And I realised that despite all the crap in this country, I really love it and I am definitely proud to be Malaysian. There's so much about us that can't be found anywhere else. Don't worry, I'm not brainwashed - just more aware.

Feels good to start working out and drinking coffee again :)

Oh ya I beat all the boys in the 2km run (ya 2km, pathetic right?) and broke their all time record. 8:17! Hahaha.. But it was very hilly and SUPER windy and I didn't feel I was running that fast so I have a feeling the distance was less than 2km. That was part of their fitness test.

I tried absailing for the first time too.. It was pretty cool.

Ok time to go shower.. Will say more when there's more to say.

No comments: