Friday, October 16, 2009

Thoughts



I thought this thought 6 times this morning: The best part about running hills is when you get to the almost-top part and your legs are on fire and you've almost reached muscle failure but then you give the final push and the burn in your muscles propels you forward; calves, hamstrings and quadriceps and hundreds of other muscles you never knew you had all pushing you to the crest. And then it's downhill all the way and you don't have to do anything: Just fly.

I am getting very very bored of Gardens. It's so predictable. I know the position of every tree, shrub and soon this will probably extend to blades of grass.

Yesterday I had a nice lunch at Miraku with Sun Nee, Pin, Aunty G and her friend Angelina (Quote: You must always dress up before going out. Rain has a damn sexy butt.) Thank God the salads were huge to satisfy my cow's appetite. I don't normally eat out because I find it a bit difficult but yesterday I just let go. Laughed a lot. The two aunties are so funny. Oops, not supposed to call Angelina "aunty". Anyway.. It was a really nice girlie sort of time. And I can't believe everyone shared to pay for my meal. If I had known I wouldn't have ordered so much cow's food. I kept going "Aiyo, aiyo" and Angelina was like "Why you aiyo aiyo!?" Anyway, thanks guys. I really appreciate it. My turn to pay next time!

Popped down to say hi to Darren who looks so darn cute in his little white shirt with black apron and Coffee Bean visor which presses his hair down and leaves a permanent mark.

Then went to SGGS to pass Sherilyn her birthday present which I hope she likes. I spent quite a long time making the stuff and decorating it :D but she looked really happy so it was all worth it.

Currently I am writing a book called "Letters to my Mother". Everyday, I compose a sort of journal entry addressed to my mum and I say all the things I want to say to her but am too afraid/proud/angry/sad to reveal in real life. Then on the last day before I leave, I will give it to her. Almost every day I analyse our arguments, and what we should have said or could have not said. And because I find it hard to say in real life, I must remind her everyday in this book that I really love her.

Nadal is in the quarter finals of the Shanghai Open and boy, he'd better win this. He's playing really well. But then everytime I say that he does something to screw up his chances of winning. But I still love him in all his muscular glory. I'm going to marry him one day I swear. After I finish a marathon. Make that several marathon(s). I have two more years to complete a marathon. I want/need to do one before I am 21 for peace of mind.

Ok I have lost my train of thought.
I am going to take a nap now.
Will update you about my make up course with Miss Su and Miss Kylie (who incidentally has my sex in a bag, soon to be made into sex in a cup). I am talking about French Roast and not some erotic night time toy.
I am damn sleepy.
4.27 a.m. is a little too early when you sleep at 1 a.m.

No comments: