Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I should be studying

Tag List out 20 names.
1. Jiun Mei
2. Qistina
3. Liani
4. Atiqah
5. Han Lyn
6. Wai Kit
7. Niresh
8. Sammie
9. Priya
10. Wei Yun
11. Kylie
12. Jing Min
13. Su Yin
14. Darren
15. Evonne
16. Jeslyn
17. Rahael
18. Alyssa
19. Yench
20. Quine

How do you know 14?
Mr. Darren ah. Met him in IB. Funny fella la that dude.

What would you do if you had never met 1?
I would be so damn incomplete ok she is an integral part of my life. Inseparable.

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you?
I would be very worried.

Would 2 and 16 make a good couple?
Oh my God LOL........... Qistina and Jeslyn? Right. No they would make a very weird couple, o Wise Survey.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Obviously!

Do you know anything about 12’s family?
She has a brother and her father is an important person.

Tell me something about 7.
He's an atheist. LOL! Sorry Niresh that was the first thing that came to mind. Having said that, he is very nice! Niresh is fun!

What is 18’s favourite?
TT :P

Who is going out with 19?
NO ONE.. HAHAHAH :P

How old is 16 now?
18 same as me.

When was the last time you talked to 13?
Talking to her now

Would you date 4?
Hell yeah babeh :P

Would you date 17?
Stupid survey ran out of questions ka?

Is 15 single?
I'm not sure!

What is 10’s last name?
I think it's Lim :D

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Lol. Kylie taken ady laaaa

Which school does 3 go to?
Currently school-less I think :D

Where does 6 live?
Rich area :P

What is your favourite thing about 5?
She one hot mama who can make damn nice graphic designing thingies

5 comments:

Qistina said...

interesting survey sarah. can i do it? you're so gay btw.

atiqah muhamad said...

YEAH YEAH, WOULD DATE YOU TOO BABY

kit said...

sarah!! =.=' me no likey you d!!

Anonymous said...

Omg me gay? What about you la then sayang?

Han Lyn said...

whoa! thank you.hahahaha