Monday, January 7, 2008

My Poor Handsome Man

Rafael Nadal lost to Mikail Youzhny in the Chennai Open finals. He played really badly BUT BUT BUT only because he had spent 4 hours the previous day battling it out with his best friend, Carlos Moya on the court so he was NOT, I repeat, NOT in top form. Poor thing. I feel like hugging him! :( For more info, go to http://www.vamosbrigade.com/ (My favourite site!) Anyway, he's going to play in the Australian Open starting on the 14th of January so all the best of luck to my man (He's mine. Mine I tell you!) and he better bloody win this time.



As for the past few days:




Saturday - Nothing much happened, I overslept and lazed around the whole day.


Sunday - 12 km in the morning. That would make a grand total of 42 km last week! (Marathon distance). But it's stretched over a week! People finish it in 2 hours 3 minutes. Never mind, I'm getting there. Then went to cut hair with Alyssa! She looks great. She says it's a bit too short but I think it's perfectly nice. My hair is really short now, but it looks more feminine compared to the last time I cut it when everyone was saying that I looked like a cute (as in.. physically attractive) boy. Well, at least that's an added bonus (the feminine-ness, not the cute boy-ness). I had fun with Alyssa even though we only spent such a short time together! Good laughs. Stupid hairdressers kept trying to hit on us. It was rather amusing actually. I was getting quite entertained.




Then, today.. Well, it's only 8.08 a.m. so I can't say much. Well, I've given Dad his birthday present (Credence Clearwater Revival and a collection of Rock 'n' Roll CDs, Memoirs of John Lennon [a book]), he seemed to love the wrapping but didn't say anything about the presents. Haha! Well, I do enjoy wrapping presents. It's fun. You get to add ribbons and everything.


I also just had breakfast (Hercules proportions) because I am going to lift weights later! Wheee! Am seriously considering joining a gym because I need all the machines and paraphernalia for proper resistance training but it's so expensive and I doubt whether I will have enough time now that IB is starting.




Ah yes, IB orientation is later today in the afternoon. School starts tomorrow and I don't know what I feel. Apprehensive? Excited? Meh.




I just peeled one of my toenails off. The wonderful excruciating agony of pleasure!




RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA




Wonderful picture of my hunking block of muscle. :D He's so adorable go go go watch every single one of his interviews and I promise you that you will fall in love as well.

No comments: