Friday, November 6, 2009

POWER(WO)MAN!!

*plays Eye of the Tiger by Rocky*

I must kill the 11km! BUTCHER IT!

I hope I don't get into one of those moods where my legs just refuse to move and my mind does not get "in the zone". This must not happen.

I should go pack. I must bring enough food to last me for 9 meals. (Lunch/Afternoon Tea/Dinner/Supper/Midnight Snack/Breakfast/Morning Tea/Lunch/Snack)

Should I bother bringing my laptop? Maybe I should just bring lots of story books. My laptop is humungous. And I am already bringing one huge frying pan to boil my veggies, my coffee grinder, my coffee press, the big container containing my French Roast coffee beans, two pairs of running shoes (in case), one pair of slippers, two sets of running gear (in case), two (or three) outfits to change into, three cans of tuna, the whole damn box of Weet Bix, a bag of oats, my favourite bowl (which is incidentally very large to fit my veggies into), my favourite plate, a large chopping board, several knives, forks and spoons.

This is why we rarely go on holiday :D

No comments: